Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:54:56 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>
> > Here's free advice right from the "GPL Compliance Lab" (my what a
> > bunch of pompous lunatics):
>
> Be assured that your jealousy is unwarranted.  You definitely are more
> than their match in that category.

Said "I eventually got my diploma in electrical engineering. I went to
Bochum for a doctorate, but it remains pending completion" GNUtian dak.

http://www.tug.org/interviews/interview-files/david-kastrup.html

Hey dak,

"For quite some time I have been living on my own with no family to
support"

how much taxes (as in XXXXX) did you pay in, say, 2007? (I'm gonna file
my 2008 tax form sometime around 9/2009 but it won't be much different
from 2007 resulting in XXXXX tax payment.)

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)