Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:53:17 +0100

Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@launchmodem.com> writes:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, David Kastrup belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>>>
>>> Hey dak,
>>>
>>> "For quite some time I have been living on my own with no family to
>>> support"
>>>
>>> how much taxes (as in XXXXX) did you pay in, say, 2007? (I'm gonna file
>>> my 2008 tax form sometime around 9/2009 but it won't be much different
>>> from 2007 resulting in XXXXX tax payment.)
>>
>> Yup, more than their match.
>
> Terekhov is a common troll.

No.  AFAICT, he uses his real name, contact and conduct.  The common
troll is out to make a fool of others.  Terekhov is out to make a fool
of himself.  He is serious about being an idiot.

> What surprises me is him going the full netkook route, a lá Clogwog.
> He's worse than I ever suspected.

Guessing people on the web is different than face from face.  Both with
regard of your guessing, as well as with their performance.

--
David Kastrup