NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 31 March through Thursday 2 April 2009 Three Events A

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 31 March through Thursday 2 April 2009 Three Events About The Cloud
Date: 29 Mar 2009 08:31:09 -0400

  what="official announcements from
        NYSIA, CloudCamp, and Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum
        CC and CCIF notices via Brian Gupta and Lisp NYC"
  dates="Tuesday 31 March, NYSIA Panel
         Wednesday 1 April, CloudCamp
         Thursday 2 April, Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum
         all in 2009"
  for-help="Contact Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@gmail.com>."
  note="The Cloud: Threat, Menace, or Rain of Frogs?"
  edits="notices cut to fit">