Re: Microsoft and TomTom settle

From: amicus_curious
Subject: Re: Microsoft and TomTom settle
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:22:51 -0400

"dr_nikolaus_klepp" <dr.klepp@gmx.at> wrote in message news:2fe2e$49da3f6c$557d7df2$12335@news.inode.at...

you guys are nuts. what are you, unemplyed wannabee layers? do you really
think going to court is fun and fighting to the end is heroic? nuts. go
read maciavelli and clausewitz, think it over and think again. there are
some "civilized" countries where you have to go to court to make a point,
but its not written that you should stay there - people wont know it, press
will ignore it, so what? go make your homework and try to think a bit
futher than your next burger - but be warned, thinking causes more fat
burning, so you'll need more burgers and probably coke instead of water ...

You should pay more attention to the posts. No one is interested in going to court, how did you come to that conclusion. Rather we are just fans of the game being played out in these courts. To be sure, the game is nowhere near over, but the Microsoft fans are thrilled by the most recent events wherein Mr. Softee has just scored and is threatening to blow the game wide open. The Linux fans are desperate for a sign that their team is still able to continue. So far they are all huddled around the water bucket. We can't tell if they are strategizing their next play or just praying.