Re: GPL traitor !

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:16:05 -0400

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
In gnu.misc.discuss Rjack <user@example.net> wrote:
Alan Mackenzie wrote:

I seems that anyone in the World who disagrees with the FSF's interpretation of the GPL license and philosophy "misunderstands" the GPL. Please tell us more about "misunderstanding" the GPL since we are all too dumb to understand:

Not at all.  Plenty of sensible people who disagree with the FSF's
 philosophy understand the GPL perfectly well - it's not difficult.
 A whole wodge of lawyers at Microsoft, for instance.  Possibly
even yourself.

Alan, I understand the GPL from the official track record for
infringement claims filed in U.S. Federal Court by the SFLC and FSF:

1. Dismissal Without Prejudice.

Ah, here we go again, diverting a reasonably interesting thread back to
your tedious, forum-wrecking obsession.  You want another 100 or so posts
on this do you, on top of the several thousand there's already been?
Sorry, I'm not playing.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)

Since I started the reasonably interesting thread Alan, why not
use your killfile? Just use your killfile.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)