Re: GPL traitor !

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 20:45:41 +0200

chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> I've been working with
>> various kinds of storage media since the middle of the seventies, and
>> dozens of operating systems.
>
> Good for you.  The average computer user also has a lot of experience
> with the delays inherent in using CDROMs.

Running a demand-paging operating system from a CDROM is not something
for which either access patterns or latency and readahead benefits or
buffering strategies are within the normal user experience.

You should really get off your "everybody except me is a moron" high
horse.  It has no legs to stand on.

You let your animosities get the better of you.

--
David Kastrup