Re: GPL traitor !

From: Erik Funkenbusch
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 18:45:19 -0500

On Fri, 1 May 2009 09:14:16 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> I respectfully disagree.  It's pretty easy to listen to the CD drive and
> factor it out in your evaluation.

You're a technical person.  You can do that.  The average person would not.
The fact you can't understand that shows just how myopic you are on the
subject.

> In any case, it is highly unlikely that
> any user would not know about the issues of running from a CD -- and if
> he/she complained about it verbally, someone would surely set them straight.

And you've never run into someone that has made up their mind from a first
impression and refused to budge from it, regardless of how reasoned an
explanation or argument against it might be?

Wait, you ARE that kind of person.