Re: GPL traitor !

From: Hadron
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 15:38:26 +0200

Alan Mackenzie <acm@muc.de> writes:

> In gnu.misc.discuss Doctor Smith <iaintgotnostinkinemail@ols.net> wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:45:12 +0000 (UTC), Alan Mackenzie wrote:
>
>>> It seems Matt has long misunderstood the GPL.
>
>> Like 99 percent of people who through some unfortunate process come in
>> contact with it.
>
> I wouldn't know, since I don't know any such people.  I know lots of
> people whose contact with the GPL is benign, rewarding and profitable.

You might need to educate a few Gnome developers then you are claiming
they need to move to some third world shit hole to live on their OSS
"donations".

> I can't really see where misfortune enters into any contact with the
> GPL.  Stupidity, certainly, but hardly misfortune.

Day in day out the GPL is turned inside out. It's easy to CLAIM it's
easy but fact does not bond with your fiction.

--
In view of all the deadly computer viruses that have been spreading
lately, Weekend Update would like to remind you: when you link up to