Re: Google to launch PC operating system

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Google to launch PC operating system
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:43:23 +0200

> David Kastrup wrote:
> [...]
>> Oh, I certainly hope for world peace and aim for it, but I would not
>
> How exactly do you "aim" for it, dak?
>
> You're a parasite living on tax payers money.

I suppose statements like that would warrant a "Kostenpflichtige
Unterlassungserklärung" even if I had at any time in my life received
any form of state support.  I doubt that your "Rechtsschutzversicherung"
would cover the costs for deliberate slander.

> Who is paying for your living, dak?

Myself.  While I have had mixed success in various businesses, my
personal and self-earned financial reserves never dropped below the
level where I could even have applied for state help, even if I had
cared to do so.

You, in contrast, are morally bankrupt.  You have sold your personal
values for money and trashtalk.

--
David Kastrup