Re: Computerworld.com/Infoworld.com: Does GPL still matter?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Computerworld.com/Infoworld.com: Does GPL still matter?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:17:26 +0200

Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@yahoo.com> writes:

> On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:33:51 +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>
>> http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136467/Does_GPL_still_matter_
>>
>> "[ Editor's note: InfoWorld tried to interview Richard Stallman, who
>> runs the Free Software Foundation that created and manages the GPL, on
>> this issue, but he demanded control of what we published, so we
>> declined. ]"
>
> Another Linux phony exposed.

Stallman is hardly a "Linux phony".  If you had any clue...

> Like I say, these freetards expect everyone else to give it all
> away but when it comes to them personally, they have a different
> set of standards.

Uh, Gcc, Emacs, and a bunch of other stuff are hardly a "different set
of standards".  I don't see what "not giving away" would have to do with
getting a say in what they choose to publish as an interview with him.

> The freetards are the "limousine liberals" of the computer
> world.

This phrase does not even know what it wants to mean...

--
David Kastrup