Re: Free software is dead.

From: Moshe Goldfarb
Subject: Re: Free software is dead.
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 01:50:12 -0400

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:29:03 +1200, Adam wrote:

> So what is the new Michael Moore film like ?
> Anyone seen it ?

I've met Michael several times and despite my being a right
winger, to a degree, I like him.

He is a very intelligent person who really tries to make you
think.
Actually he is brilliant.....

Are his movies accurate?
Somewhat. You have to pick and choose what is accurate and what
is hyped. Just like any other "docu drama"

He does tend to cut and snip as well as take scenes out of
context, however, and this is important, he will make you think
about the topic and provoke you to do your own research.

This will usually result in you learning more than you thought
you knew in the first place.

Watch Michael and O'Reilly go at it.

Moore makes minced meat out of good old Bill O
Reilly, who I can't stand BTW...

They are friends BTW....

I'm sure the movie will be all over the net a week before it
gets released :(