Re: Groklaw attacks Alexander -- Again

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Groklaw attacks Alexander -- Again
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:52:47 -0400

Alan Mackenzie wrote:

Now that is an instance of slimy character assassination: the making of allegations on a public forum involving an unidentified "blog editor" by somebody who himself remains anonymous,

I identified myself as the character "Rjack" on gnu.misc.discuss and
that is certainly no more anonymous than the initials denoting the
character "PJ" on the Groklaw blog. Seems pretty even-handed to me.

without any attempt to cite any evidence,

I cited personal knowledge.

and on a forum where the target is unlikely to see it.
PJ's sycophants (like you) keep Her Majesty well-informed. She'll
learn about the post, then get her panties all tied in a knot and
attack Alexander again.

Just throw unsubstantiated muck at somebody and some of it might stick.

Might you, just perhaps, regret making that allegation?
Not in this lifetime.

Sincerely,
Rjack