Re: How to develop a web database application using gnu tools

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: How to develop a web database application using gnu tools
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:10:23 +0000 (UTC)

Alexandre Leite <alexandrecgleite@gmail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding 7bit, charset: ISO-8859-1, 13 lines --]

> Hi everyone,

> I am new in GNU development and I am looking for freedom. I'd like to know
> which tools I would use to develop database web applications to run on any
> web browser; including, compilers, libriries, frameworks, etc. Futhermore,
> I'd like to use GNU/Linux Debian to be my web server.

> Thanks for any help,

Probably, this group doesn't have the right people to tell you that.

But one linguistic tip:  You would do better to phrase your Subject: as

    "How do I develop ..... ...?"

, which make it clear you are asking a question.  "How to develop ...."
sounds more like your are telling other people how to do this.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).