NYC LOCAL: Thursday 8 October 2009 ISOC-NY: Milton Mueller, Beau Brendle

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 8 October 2009 ISOC-NY: Milton Mueller, Beau Brendler, Danny Younger on Civic Representation in ICANN
Date: 8 Oct 2009 10:53:33 -0400

  what="various ISOC-NY announcements"
  isoc-ny-info="http://www.isoc-ny.org";
  info="ICANN is the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
        See http://icann.org ."
  icann-meeting-info="http://www.isoc-ny.org/?p=886";
  icann-meeting-place="Warren Weaver Hall NYU
                       251 Mercer St Rm 317
                       New York NY 10012"
  icann-meeting-time="starts at 6:45 pm"
  note="More than one event is announced in this notice.
        See below."
  edits="some changes in white space">