Re: Swiss govt agency declares Linux/OSS crapware "not a sufficiental

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Swiss govt agency declares Linux/OSS crapware "not a sufficientalternative to Microsoft products"
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:06:17 +0100

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
[...]
> Possibly, but the jist of this thread was Terekhov's attempt to show RMS
> ridiculous in his criticism of the term "intellectual property" by
> alleging that the Swiss use the term "intellectual property".  The Swiss
> do no such thing, as I have shown (I hope).

Uh retard Alan.

Go to

https://www.ige.ch/

and click on "En"...

You'll get

"Welcome to the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property"

Now click on "Fr"...

And you'll get

"Bienvenue sur le site de l'Institut Fédéral de la Propriété
Intellectuelle"

Finally click on "It"...

And you'll get

"Benvenuti nel sito dell'Istituto Federale della Proprietà
Intellettuale"

now would you please

                            Aller chez le médecin

silly Alan.