Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again

From: Peter Köhlmann
Subject: Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:34:09 +0100

chrisv wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>>Hadron quacked:
>>
>>> Personally I would
>>> never visit there because of the risk of trojans and virus.
>
> Good decision, "Hadron".  In fact, you'd best keep all your Windows
> machine off the Internet entirely.
>
> Wait, didn't you claim that you were safe with Windows because you
> knew "how to be safe", or something to that effect?
>
> What a bone-headed fscktard you are, "Hadron".
>
>>Well, your "Debian" seems to have been infected with that "windows you
>>have in a virtual machine", me thinks.
>>You know, that windows you only start for very specific things,
>>according to your luatic claims
>>
>>How come you are afraid of viruses when you actually would run linux,
>>Hadron Snot Quark? Please explain.
>>
>>Seems to me that you once again have shown that you in fact do not run
>>linux, never have and never will
>
> I predict "Hadron" slinking from this thread, now that he's
> successfully made a jackass of himself.

Oh, he already has. He has posted to several other threads in the
meantime, but left this one completely.

He recognizes that he himself has cast a mighty shadow of doubt over his
claimed "usage of debian" here.

It is as I have said from the start: That lying POS has never had an
install of linux in his life. He just googles for all his "problems",
failing utterly to understand what they are and *if* they are problems at
all and not some hickup form another clueless one
--
All things are possible, except skiing thru a revolving door.