NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 December 2009 Lisp NYC Holiday Party

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 December 2009 Lisp NYC Holiday Party
Date: 8 Dec 2009 01:05:55 -0500

  what="official Lisp NYC announcement"
  edits="">

 Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:57:35 -0500
 From: heow <lists@alphageeksinc.com>
 To: LISP NYC <lisp@lispnyc.org>
 Subject: [Lisp] Reminder: Lisp NYC Holiday Party - Tuesday Dec 8th, 7:00

 Celebrate LispNYC's 8th year and help roll in the 9th!     Our annual
 holiday party will be held at my new apartment on Tuesday Dec 8th, 7:00.

 All are welcome!  Bring spouse, SO or date (if you dare).  Food and
 drinks will be served, with a patio and back yard for smoking convenience.

     Heow Goodman
     510 W. 55th St., #102 (between 10th Ave and 11th)
     917-825-2382

     subway: A,C B,D, 1 at Columbus Circle
             Q at 7th Ave

     http://bit.ly/68lVEL  (Google calendar event, map)