SFLC is succeeding.

From: RJack
Subject: SFLC is succeeding.
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 09:34:40 -0500

I have a Google alert set to "GPL". It is very obvious from my mailbox
that the SFLC is succeeding in educating the business world to avoid
GPL'd "Free Software". The legal harassment of businesses with
frivolous lawsuits by the SFLC is convincing entrepreneurs to utilize
open source code licensed under truly free Apache, MIT, BSD and
similar non-restrictive licenses. Erik Raymond once predicted the GPL
would collapse under its own philosophical baggage. The SFLC is
accelerating that collapse.

The recent lawsuit by the SFLC is unquestionably an attempt to
raise the profile of the SFLC's fundraising in this time of severe
recession. The SFLC's incompetent staff suck handsome salaries out of
the public donations to "defense of Free Software" by the SFLC.
With donations on the wane, the choir must be motivated to give more --
else the SFLC staff will be forced into gainful employment somewhere else.

Have *you* given generously to the SFLC lately Hyman and DAK? It's your
solemn duty to do so. Eben is calling. Alms for the poor!

Sincerely,
Rjack