NYC LOCAL: Four Events This Week, Including Eben Moglen on Cloud Computi

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Four Events This Week, Including Eben Moglen on Cloud Computing on Friday 5 February 2010
Date: 2 Feb 2010 01:14:21 -0500

There will be two events on Tuesday 2 February 2010, one on
Wednesday 3 February 2010, and Eben Moglen will speak on Friday
5 February 2010.

Below we reproduce all four announcements.  The announcements are
in time order.

On Tuesday we have the Java Hello World gathering:

  what="official NYJavaSIG announcement"
  edits="">