Re: Problem with GPLv3 FAQ about linking with Visual C++

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Problem with GPLv3 FAQ about linking with Visual C++
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:17:11 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> Even if one were of the opinion that this part is dictated by the GPL
> rather than normal law, the condition "and which are not combined with
> it such as to form a larger program" would be prohibitive for linking.

Only in the GNU Republic. I know that hardcore GNU retards dream of
infection (to GPL whole "larger programs") even across
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Object_Request_Broker_Architecture
and stuff like that due to the meaning of "a larger program" term under
the GNU CopyLEFT Act... but that has nothing to do with the copyRIGHT
laws on this planet.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)