NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 2 February 2010 NYLUG Hack Workshop: Robert Menes on

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 2 February 2010 NYLUG Hack Workshop: Robert Menes on Smalltalk
Date: 2 Feb 2010 14:09:33 -0500

  what="official NYLUG Hack Workshop announcement"
  meeting-was="NYLUG Python Workshop"
  more="http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Alan_Kay
        [page was last modified on 9 October 2009, at 00:28]
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smalltalk
        [page was last modified on 31 January 2010 at 03:12]"
  note="This is a regular event.
        The NYLUG Python^WHack Workshop meets every other Tuesday."
  edits="">