Re: [News] SFLC Responds to Copyright Misconceptions, Presents MoglenT

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: [News] SFLC Responds to Copyright Misconceptions, Presents MoglenTalk
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:18:29 +0100

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> On 2/10/2010 11:57 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > And there is absolutely no chance at all that RJack simply mistyped it
> > either inintentionally or with intent to show what a sucker you are with
> > your "difficulties with the English" reply?
>
> Actually, I thought that it was written by you - I didn't

Take your meds, Hyman. Take your meds. And call the doctor, Hyman.

P.S. "It is just like a suit to enforce a copyright license, which
arises under state law rather than under the Copyright Act. "

Hyman's lovin' http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Gaiman_v._McFarlane

P.P.S. "the registered work is a compilation"

Hyman's lovin' http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Gaiman_v._McFarlane

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)