Re: [News] SFLC Responds to Copyright Misconceptions, Presents Moglen Ta

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [News] SFLC Responds to Copyright Misconceptions, Presents Moglen Talk
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:48:05 +0100

RJack <user@example.net> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>> RJack <user@example.net> writes:

>>> The plaintiffs chose to file automatic involuntary dismissals
>>> before
>>
>> What's "automatic" and "involuntary" about dismissals that are filed
>> after settling?
>>
>>> any judge could ever read their frivolous Complaints. Why why would
>>>  a plaintiff answer a Complaint that has been dismissed?
>>
>> Why would a defendant make the GPLed sources available in the course
>> of a settlement?
>
> If the full force and credibility of your arguments turn on others
> hurried typographical errors, you've got even bigger problems than I
> first imagined.  Retreat to that tactic implies an utterly desperate
> lack of serious intellect.

Well, appears like you have answered hurriedly again, since my reply had
nothing whatsoever to do with typographical errors.  Maybe you'll appear
like less of an idiot if you actually read what you are responding to.

What that does imply for the imaginary problems you fancy me having will
likely remain your secret.  And what this kind of evasive tactics and
nonsensical accusations imply for you in the category "utterly desperate
lack of serious intellect" is pretty easy for everyone to see.

--
David Kastrup