Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon

From: RJack
Subject: Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:48:18 -0500

Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 2/12/2010 1:23 PM, RJack wrote:
JUST SHOW ME THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENTS.

Settlement agreements are usually private arrangements between the
parties, and are not available for public review. As outside observers, we can only examine public results. In every case the SFLC
has filed, the defendants have come into compliance with the GPL.

Alexander has proven that claim to be false.

In every case the SFLC has filed, my dog has eaten that day which
proves my dog's appetite is controlling the SFLC litigation.

"Captain Moglen scared them out of the water!"
http://www.fini.tv/blog/finishing_line_files/a44f9390355368f87dc47b7ec094f93e-36.php

ROFL. ROFL. ROFL.

Sincerely,
RJack :)