Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon

From: RJack
Subject: Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:39:26 -0500

Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 2/12/2010 2:27 PM, RJack wrote:
"17 USC 101 A “joint work” is a work prepared by two or more
authors with the intention that their contributions be merged into
inseparable or interdependent parts of a unitary whole."

And therefore a work is not a joint work if every author has not so
intended. Like BusyBox.

I wish to help Hyman!

Which BusyBox authors do not intend for their contributions to
become interdependent parts merged into the BusyBox program?
We need to stop the abuse of these authors' copyrights.

Please list those authors who do not wish for their code to be merged
into the BusyBox program. I will inform the BusyBox project maintainers
and if necessary, I will provide monetary assistance to the authors so
they may retain legal counsel to sue the BusyBox project. We need to
stop this involuntary incorporation of code into BusyBox!

Please list their names here:

Respond quickly Hyman so that you and I may stop this horrific copyright
abuse.

Sincerely,
RJack :)