Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:35:13 -0500

On 2/18/2010 3:29 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Why don't you try it yourself (checking whether the offered source code
corresponds to the "complete corresponding source code" under the GNU
GPL)? Is it because you are insufficiently motivated to go
set up a GNU/Linux system so that you can do the builds? Why so?

At work I use Solaris/x86 and at home I use Windows. I don't
particularly feel any great need to do the checking myself,
not enough to bother setting up a system so that I can do the
build.