Re: From the Best Buy et. al. case

From: RJack
Subject: Re: From the Best Buy et. al. case
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:41:51 -0500

Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 2/24/2010 5:16 PM, RJack wrote:

It doesn't mean anything until a court agrees.

Huh? "IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING UNTIL A COURT AGREES" ???????

ROFL

Some Free Softies insist that a requirement of a court ruling is
completely unnecessary and that plaintiffs' voluntary dismissals
are complete vindication and "victories" over the defendants.

This is in contrast to some GPL "trolls" whom claim only a court
review of the GPL will mean anything.

If there's anything I love, it's watching a Free Softy take both
sides of an issue and then argue vociferously with himself.

ROFL

By the way, I was wondering why Best Buy was being sued. It turns out
that the Insignia brand is owned by them, and an Insignia Blu-ray player comes with BusyBox.

The Insignia Blue Ray Player was manufactured by the Funai Corp.
out of Osaka, Japan. Funai clones were marketed under Phillips,
Maganavox, Sylvania and other brand names.

Sincerely,
RJack :)