Re: From the Best Buy et. al. case

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: From the Best Buy et. al. case
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:44:31 +0100

Hyman Rosen wrote:
[...]
> > The Insignia Blue Ray Player was manufactured by the Funai Corp.
> > out of Osaka, Japan. Funai clones were marketed under Phillips,
> > Maganavox, Sylvania and other brand names.
>
> In which case I expect that a settlement will be announced, the
> GPL sources will be made available on a Funai web site, and then

Yeah, right. On home page in Japanese...

> Terekhov will forever be pestering the newsgroup claiming that
> Best Buy isn't in compliance because Best Buy isn't Funai.

Yes, Hyman. Best Buy isn't Funai. Now Take your meds Hyman. Take your
meds.

P.S. "I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system
so that I can do the builds."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)