Re: Settlements

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Settlements
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:07:54 +0100

Hyman Rosen wrote:
[...]
> told the judge that they had settled. If they had settled a
> little earlier, the plaintiffs would have just filed the
> settlement and that would be that.

When was the last time that plaintiffs in a GPL case filed a
(confidential) settlement to the court to be rolled into a court order,
retard Hyman?

> > Yes in all previous cases SFLC delayed initial conference and motions.
> > But in the current case defendants seem to be willing to call the SFLC's
> > bluff in court.
>
> It is not a bluff. It is a clear case of copyright infringement.

Take your meds Hyman. Take your meds.

"Defendants intend to show that the Plaintiff's have no damages,
that the Defendants did nothing actionable under copyright law,
that any alleged copying was not willful, that Plaintiffs are
not the proper parties, that the copyright held by Mr. Andersen
is not applicable, and that, since being put on notice of the
purported requirements of the general public license, Defendants
have endeavored to come into compliance with what can only be
described as a 'moving target'."

P.S. "I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system
so that I can do the builds."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)