Re: Anatomy of "GPL Enforcement" fraud

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Anatomy of "GPL Enforcement" fraud
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:57:50 -0500

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale8x/presentations/demystifying-gpl-enforcement-using-law-uphold-copyleft

regards, alexander.

P.S. "I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system so
that I can do the builds."

Hyman Rosen <hyro...@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyro...@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

Since Bradley Kuhn is not an attorney, I assume he uses
a three foot two-by-four wooden stud to enforce the GPL.
Probably a gift from Eben Moglen.

"Captain Moglen scared them out of the water!"
http://www.fini.tv/blog/finishing_line_files/a44f9390355368f87dc47b7ec094f93e-36.php

ROFL. ROFL. ROFL.

Sincerely,
RJack :)