Re: Shoplifting, concealment, liability presumption

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Shoplifting, concealment, liability presumption
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:08:12 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>
> > David Kastrup wrote:
> > [...]
> >>
> >> No need to bother.  It is utterly irrelevant to anything discussed so
> >> far.  Not that this should surprise anybody...
> >
> > Uh moron dak.
> >
> > "Ordnungshaft, da Ordnungsgeld nach § 890 ZPO nicht beigetrieben werden
> > konnte
>
> Yup, like I said.

Uh retard dak.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14516247

"LITTLETON — A teenager who forgot to return a DVD to a Littleton
library was arrested for failing to appear at court to respond to the
charge.

The father of 19-year-old Aaron Henson said his son never got the court
summonses because they were being sent to an old address.

Authorities discovered Henson had a warrant for failing to appear in
court during a traffic stop.

Henson's father, Allen Henson, said the family spent more than $900 in
court fees, getting the teen out of jail and his car out of an impound
lot.

Littleton Mayor Doug Clark told 7News on Thursday that the city is
changing its policy because of the Henson case."

http://www.co-ar15.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21101

"The city said it sent an overdue notice and bill, neither of which were
returned. The city then sent a summons, which was returned.

Then, the city sent a new court date order, it was not returned. And
when Aaron failed to appear for the second court date, the city issued a
warrant."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/09/colorado-library-orders-t_n_492414.html

"After an overdue notice and bill were not returned, the city sent
Henson two court summons, which he did not receive because they were
mailed to the family's former address. After Henson failed to respond to
the second summons, authorities issued an arrest warrant.

At a traffic stop on Interstate 70, Henson was arrested by a state
trooper for a failure to respond to the court summons.

The city's policy is to pursue items worth more than $30. The DVD,
"House of Flying Daggers," is valued by the city to be worth $31.45,
though it ultimately cost the Henson family much more.

KMGH in Denver reports that the Littleton city attorney has discussed
the issue with the family and agreed to reimburse them for all court and
arrest related costs. Aaron's permanent record will also be cleared of
the arrest.

And the DVD? It has been returned--just a little late."

P.S. "I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system
so that I can do the builds."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)