Re: Shoplifting, concealment, liability presumption

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Shoplifting, concealment, liability presumption
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:08:13 -0000

> David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>>
>> > David Kastrup wrote:
>> > [...]
>> >
>> > Uh moron dak.
>> >
>> > "Ordnungshaft, da Ordnungsgeld nach § 890 ZPO nicht beigetrieben werden
>> > konnte
>>
>> Yup, like I said.
>
> Uh retard dak.
>
> http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14516247

And so forth and so on.  Nothing even remotely connected with the topic
of discussion.  You post another insult, and another utterly different
link unrelated to the discussion.

I have my doubts that among all your insults you yourself remember what
you were trying to argue for or against.

But we are not going to find out since you are just going to continue in
this utterly inane manner.

--
David Kastrup