Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:14:22 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>
> > David Kastrup wrote:
> > [...]
> >> That's actually why the FSF has to get copyright assignments for
> >> "strategically important" software: they can't just reimport GPLed
> >
> > According to the FSF itself, the FSF uses copyright assignments to avoid
> > joint ownership issues stupid dak.
>
> Doesn't it bother you that you keep calling people "stupid" and "moron"
> that say nothing different from what you keep blasting your fanfares
> about?  It does not make you look particularly clever, and you don't
> even realize how stupid you act.

Uh moron dak. Here it is:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-assign.html

"If there are multiple authors of a copyrighted work, successful
enforcement depends on having the cooperation of all authors."

"In order to make sure that all of our copyrights can meet the
recordkeeping and other requirements of registration..."

Copyright © 2001, 2008, 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.,

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)