Re: Time to put up or shut up!

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Time to put up or shut up!
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:16:01 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> On 4/15/2010 5:45 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > See http://www.terekhov.de/Samsung-Answer.pdf
> > for TWENTY (20) reasons why it is perfectly fine to 'steal' GPL'd work.
> > Several additional reasons to the ones listed by Samsung can be found
> > here: http://www.terekhov.de/Versa-Answer.pdf
>
> Katzer ...

Stop moving the goalposts, silly Hyman.

http://news.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=1559052&cid=31231918

------
Victory? (Score:4, Insightful)
by Kjella (173770) writes: on Monday February 22, @01:44PM (#31231918)

| Over 5 years, Bob Jacobsen put in thousands of hours of work on
| this case. He was threatened with loss of his employment, and
| with all of the money and property that he had. The $100,000 he
| eventually received doesn't compensate him for this. But I'm
| sure that the feeling of achievement does.

If you count being tied up in court for five years, getting lots and
lots of pro bono lawyer time and still not breaking even. I call this
"How to snuff out a potential upstart for $100,000" even though he
probably wasn't competition in the first place.
------

<chuckles>

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)