Re: The SFLC has pleaded their clients right out of court

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The SFLC has pleaded their clients right out of court
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:16:19 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:

> RJack <user@example.net> writes:
>
> > Now for my prediction for the resolution of Software Freedom
> > Conservancy, Inc. v. Best Buy Co., Inc. et. al.
> >
> > I predict that Judge Scheindlin will grant a Motion to Dismiss
> > pursuant to F.R.C.P. Rule 12(b)(1). She will dismiss the lawsuit because
> > the plaintiffs lack Article III standing.
>
> And when your prediction does not come true, like always, what will you
> then do?  Just silently go away?  Bluster about how wrong the court must
> be and/or how wrong the defendants to come into compliance and not
> revert to a higher court?

Whatever RJack will do if judge Scheindlin will not grant a motion to
dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. Rule 12(b)(1) aside for a moment, please
answer the following simple question, dak.

How do you make your income, if you don't mind me asking, dak?

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)