Re: Compliance detection tool

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Compliance detection tool
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:17:00 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> On 4/16/2010 3:40 PM, amicus_curious wrote:
> > "Hyman Rosen" <hyrosen@mail.com> wrote in message
> >> Unfortunately for you, a Supreme Court decision of 1992
> >> does not overrule a US Court of Appeals decision of 2008.
> >
> > Does too.
>
> Not until a higher court than the US Court of Appeals

The US Court of Appeals, the US Court of Appeals... c'mon Hyman, face
the truth: the silly opinion that you so much love is a product of a
district court level judge from New Jersey who managed to deliberately
misread and misapply California contract law (Diepenbrock v. Luiz, 159
Cal. 716 (1911). BTW, she is a well known unreasonable bitch:

http://www.therobingroom.com/Judge.aspx?ID=661

"Worst judge I have yet encountered. Decides the case beforehand and her
opinions are excerpts from her predetermined winner's briefs. Ignores
the facts and pleadings. When you lose, you want to at least feel the
judge listened and considered what you had to say -- not so with this
judge. She blows you off and makes it clear she's blowing you off."

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)