Re: Breach of Third-Party Beneficiary Contract, in Florida

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Breach of Third-Party Beneficiary Contract, in Florida
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:40:46 -0400

On 4/21/2010 9:28 AM, RJack wrote:
Hyman Rosen wrote:
Where do you see any distribution to "all third parties"? You are just
amazingly confused.

"You must cause any work that *YOU DISTRIBUTE* or publish, that in whole
or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof,
to be licensed as a whole at no charge to *ALL THIRD PARTIES* under the
terms of this License..."

If your reading comprehension is that limited, I'm afraid I can't help
you Hyman.

Again, where do you see that any distribution to "all
third parties" is required? When you distribute your
work under the GPL, you grant a license to all third
parties under the terms of the GPL. In any case, all
copying and distribution must be done under the terms
of the GPL, otherwise it is copyright infringement.
Naturally anti-GPL cranks hate that, but it is true
nonetheless.