Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:13:59 -0000

RJack <user@example.net> writes:

> Hyman Rosen wrote:
>> On 4/10/2010 9:32 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>>> Yeah, like "Not Found The requested document was not found on this
>>> server.
>>
>> The links are working once more.
>
> So... I'll ask the question once more. Where is the link to "BusyBox
> 0.60.3" which was registered and claimed in the SFLC lawsuit as the
> infringed work?

That's not interesting since the GPL does not demand putting up any old
source, but the source code corresponding to the distributed binaries.
You can't come into compliance by putting up some arbitrary source.
Even if it happens that this arbitrary source is the one for which the
copyright has been registered.

--
David Kastrup