NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 June 2010 Lisp NYC Meet and NYLUG Hack Meet

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 8 June 2010 Lisp NYC Meet and NYLUG Hack Meet
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:56:29 -0000

On Tuesday 8 June 2010 on the Island of the Manahattoes,
Lisp NYC will gather to eat and drink.  And the NYLUG Hackfolk
will gather to first Squeak, then eat and drink.  These two
meetings are in different places.

Full details below in the two official announcements.

Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org