Re: Justice draws nigh

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Justice draws nigh
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:55:11 -0000

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 5/12/2010 12:02 PM, RJack wrote:
By all means, please post the self serving fictitious reply.
I won't since the reply was a private e-mail to me. But you will undoubtedly be displeased to know that the 'MI424WR - FW: 20.10.7' link on http://opensource.actiontec.com/ is once again correctly supplying a source code file.

Did you check the source code for its "completeness" in the GNU sense, you retard?

regards, alexander.

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds
the originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

-- http://gng.z505.com/index.htm (GNG is a derecursive recursive
derecursion which pwns GNU since it can be infinitely looped as
GNGNGNGNG...NGNGNG... and can be said backwards too, whereas GNU
cannot.)

There is no link to "BusyBox v.0.60.3" as claimed in the lawsuit.

Sincerely,
RJack :)