Re: The great BusyBox fraud continues

From: RJack
Subject: Re: The great BusyBox fraud continues
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:57:53 -0000

On 8/6/2010 3:38 AM, David Kastrup wrote:

The GPL requires licensing "at no cost to all third parties" for
stuff plaintiffs _received_ under the GPL.  But the plaintiffs are
suing for those parts they wrote themselves and copyrighted
themselves.

So... the plaintiffs deliberately lied in the pleadings when they
claimed they licensed their code under the GPL? That's not good.
Perhaps it was the Artistic License which Hyman believes is
interchangeable with the GPL?

When you make stuff up, you should attempt to at least be consistent
in your fantasizing DAK. Your fantasies are leading you down the yellow
brick road to Hyman Rosen's World.

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

Sincerely,
RJack :)