Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:58:26 -0000

On 8/9/2010 11:46 AM, Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 8/7/2010 3:10 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Q) I want to create a full blown derivative work (a copy of which I may
want to distribute later) or a copy verbatim (which I may want to
distribute later) of the GPL'd work... what are the conditions in order
to gain the rights to do that?

There are no conditions for making a derivative work,
combined work, or simple copy of a GPLed work for your
own use.

Or any other use.

If you wish to copy and distribute such works,
you must make the source code of the work you distribute
as a whole available under the terms of the GPL.

Not under a legally unenforceable license.

Sincerely,
RJack :)