Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:58:42 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> It is the recipients' choice to accept the license or not.

Accept the license, breach it (voidness of obligations due to illegality
ala the GPL price fixing aside), wait for termination, accept the
license once again, breach it, wait for termination... Rinse lather
repeat.

The situation is no different when Microsoft would terminate my Windows
7 EULA and I just go and buy another copy and create another EULA
relationship instead of terminated one.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)