Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:59:23 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:
[...]
> companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

True.

http://ebb.org/bkuhn/blog/2010/08/10/may-they-make-me-superfluous.html

"Someday, I dream of opening up the <gpl@busybox.net> folder and
having no new violation reports (BTW, those dreams usually become
real-life nightmares, as I typically get two new violations reports
each week). I also wish for the day that I don't have a backlogged
queue of 200 or more GPL violations..."

So yes,

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

companies copy and distribute BusyBox without honoring the GPL.

So what is your point silly Hyman?

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)