Re: The GPL and Patents: ROFL

From: RJack
Subject: Re: The GPL and Patents: ROFL
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:00:32 -0000

On 8/20/2010 2:46 PM, Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 8/20/2010 1:25 PM, RJack wrote:
flounder

No floundering. It's all perfectly clear. All your citations

*All* my citations except for the ones that do.

disprove your claims. Extremely clumsy of you.

Duh, read it again Bozo. Do you understand what "Circuit split" means?
I try to be nice to you and point out arguments you could (should) have
used and you immediately start lyin'.

"I believe my colleagues offer a good description of the law of merger,
and I will not restate that law here. However, there is one aspect of
merger my colleagues do not decide that I believe is important to this
case: a Circuit split regarding the law of merger... The Fifth Circuit
holds that merger determines copyrightability Mason, 967 F.2d 135, 138,
fn 5."; Lexmark International, Inc. v. Static
Control Components, Inc., 387 F.3d 522 (6th Cir. 2004).

"The Fifth Circuit holds that merger determines copyrightability."

"The Fifth Circuit holds that merger determines copyrightability."

"The Fifth Circuit holds that merger determines copyrightability."

Sincerely,
RJack :)