Re: The GPL and Patents: ROFL

From: RJack
Subject: Re: The GPL and Patents: ROFL
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:00:40 -0000

On 8/21/2010 3:26 PM, RayLopez99 wrote:
On Aug 21, 8:28 pm, David Kastrup<d...@gnu.org>  wrote:
RJack<u...@example.net>  writes:
On 8/21/2010 9:54 AM, David Kastrup wrote:
RJack<u...@example.net>    writes:

[Nothing]

The first case I can think of where you did not write something
stupid before hitting the send button.

Thanks. I finally found material that doesn't exceed your
cognitive capabilities. Now *you* can participate in the
discussion too.

I would not have really expected this to last for long.

-- David Kastrup

Don't keep posting to this thread and it will go away.

RL, if we *do* keep posting, perhaps *you* will go away.

By now it's obvious even to me, a layperson, that the debaters here
are simply talking past each other and playing on words, switching
from what should be to what is and then back again.

These kind of games should be left where they belong:  in a court of
 law.

Vamos!

RL

Sincerely,
RJack a.k.a. The Killfile Kid, Bozo Bin Bubba, Twit List Tyler :)