Re: A drunken judge in the SDNY

From: RJack
Subject: Re: A drunken judge in the SDNY
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:00:43 -0000

On 8/22/2010 12:17 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Alan Mackenzie<acm@muc.de>  writes:

In gnu.misc.discuss RJack<user@example.net>  wrote:
On 8/21/2010 9:23 AM, RJack wrote:

I think we have a drunken judge in the Southern District of New
York. Consider the following facts and matters of law:

What, ANOTHER incompetent judge!  How many such judges have you
"outed" on this newsgroup, RJ?  I think it's many rather than
several.

IIRC, excepting decisions overturned on appeal, every judge in a
GPL-related case coming to a verdict not preempted by settlement.

Is that the same concise Word salad as "green over dam short belong"?
Hmm... GNUtians seem to suffer from Wernicke's aphasia.

Sincerely,
RJack :)