Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernor scan

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernor scandalous ruling)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:01:40 -0000

> David Kastrup wrote:
> [...]
>> It is not me who is incapable of keeping focus for a whole sentence.
>
> You must mean
>
> http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2010/09/10/09-35969.pdf
>
> "Prior to using activation codes, Autodesk required users to return ONE
> disc of an earlier version of the software to upgrade to a later
> version. Autodesk has abandoned this return policy, deeming it slow and
> unworkable."
>
> sentence, you moron.

Looks like you again snipped too much: I explained where you lost focus,
you beacon of intelligence.

> No? Why don't you quote the sentence?

It would be relevant if the defendants had used an upgrade version
without the licensing requirement to destroy the old media.  Autodesk
decided to go to a legal instead of a physical way of ensuring upgrades
were indeed ending the life time of the original media.

Because the physical way, albeit foolproof, was deemed slow and
unworkable.

--
David Kastrup