Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:02:20 -0000

On 9/25/2010 7:35 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:

Barry Margolin wrote: [...]
BTW, we already have a program where the government pays artists:
the National Endowment for the Arts.  Does anyone really want to
see that become the sole way that artists get paid?

Yes Barry! Of course! In the United States, only those who are genius at
manipulating other people's money and efforts truly deserve valuable
compensation for their efforts. Let the scientists, artists, engineers
and laborers grovelfor their undeserved recompense. The top two percent
of citizens only earn twenty four percent of all income. We should lower
the tax burden on those top earners, as their life styles entail much
greater expense. The cost of a private jet, like medical care, has far
outstripped earnings inflation. Remember... the wealthy are people too.

Sincerely,
RJack :)