Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:03:05 -0000

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
[...]
> > I write free software in my spare time.  Why not require ISP users to
> > pay a fee to support me, too?  It wouldn't have to be a lot of money
> > per person, as long as everyone with an Internet connection was
> > required to pay me.
>
> Hey, I write free software too.  :-)  I also don't download music or
> films (apart from very occasionally non-copyright recordings).
>
> Why shouldn't we get a bit from an Internet fee?  Probably because the

Go ask the crooks at SFLC and FSF to share their fat salaries with you
hobbyist free software developers.

"Plaintiff Erik Andersen is a work-from-home father who has gifted
to the world software underlying a significant body of consumer
electronics." ROFL
                     -- SFLC crooks Ravicher, Williamson, Spiegel

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)